Here at Double “O”, we’re all about family and community.
We’ve come a long way since our establishment in 1934. District Six is where we started out, selling our soft- drinks in popular glass bottles and wooden crates. 1971 marked the beginning of our expansion when we bought the Coo-ee plant in Lansdowne. Where we’ve grown, our communities have grown with us, and we would like to make sure we give back through our community involvement and events.